Coté 5 sur 5Â par joobagella Perfect and beautiful!
I ordered the Duvet and Euro shams, The colors are bright and beautiful and the quality is really nice. It really makes the room stand out with all the colors. The Euro shams are 26" x 26" And really fit the space. I would recommend this to anyone! 9 juillet 2013
Coté 4 sur 5Â par JessicaT Three individual paintings on the duvet alone!
Purchased the Kala duvet and Euro shams (standard shams unavailable). Paired them with the Anthropologie Lazybones Rosette quilt/shams in plum. Pros:
- Material is nice (cotton/linen). Acceptably heavy quality.
- Construction, as usual, is not the greatest, but due to the material, seems slightly more durable than the usual light Anthropologie summer quilts. Cons:
- As others have mentioned, the seams connecting the three pieces on the duvet exterior are incredibly odd. For "fit and finish," it looks cheap and undone, and mine was fraying a bit right out of the bag. Other notes:
- Sizing: I wanted a "draping" look where both sides of the duvet nearly touch the floor. With a 16-18" deep-pocket pillow-top queen mattress, boxspring, and standard height rails, I ordered a size up (King). It fits perfectly, especially with a down-insert.
- Aesthetics: This is a lovely bedspread. The colors are vibrant: red-orange, deep sea blues, sky blues, plums, pinks, whites, yellows, and royal purples, etc., so you can match it to virtually any sheet set or coordinating pillow. I like the "gouache-painting-look" of the duvet and that it contains essentially three separate pieces of art seamed together. Bottom-Line: Despite the questionable construction, the pros outweigh the cons. I'd certainly buy it again (at least, on sale). 20 juillet 2013
Coté 5 sur 5Â par jhall904 Greatest Bed Covering EVER!
I have been searching for MONTHS for the perfect duvet. So when this went on sale I snatched it! It fits nicely inside our Tommy Bahama Queen down comforter and I get giddy with excitement every time I see my bedroom now. I REALLY love the design! The colors in real life are MUCH more vibrant and happy! Le 1 juin 2013